Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Twilight Saga: New Moon 'Meet Jacob Black' Preview in HD

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Holy crap! I hadn't seen that until just now! I can't wait for that to out!!!

Anonymous said...

I so cannot wait!!

Ali said...

Hey Rochelle, a fellow blogger told me she didn't get an invite for my blog, so I was just going down my list of bloggers and giving invites to any who aren't already on my list. If you want an invite to view my blog (private) just send me an e-mail to alitaylorbloginvite@yahoo.com If not, no worries, just didn't want to leave anyone out.

Cheers!
Ali Taylor

Alli grins said...

Wow! I hadn't seen that until now. It looks great, and I might just turn out to be a Jacob fan after all. Hope you're all doing well! We sure miss your family!

Christina said...

Can't wait!!!