Thursday, July 30, 2009

I was tagged!

I was tagged by a friend on her blog. I was tagged once before, but I didn't do it. I know, that is against the rules. But there was no way I was going to do it. It was like 20 questions and some of the answers were way to embarrassing. So this one hopefully is not.I have not looked at the picture yet. This is how it goes....

1.Go to My Pictures (or were ever you have your pics)
2. Go to the 6th file,
3. Post the 6th picture,
4. Blog about it,
5. Then tag 6 other people.
So here goes (please be of the kids)
IT WAS!! This is Taylor and Sydney being silly, as usual. They are eating cantalopes. (and Taylor is giving the bird apparently, oops. :) )
So I tag Katie Curtis, Randi Ender, Marlena Malicdem, Candace Gilcrest, Chrissy Beach and Carla McCain. Good luck Ladies!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Your girls are too cute. We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

since you spelled my name wrong...I'm not tagged :o))))