Are backyard is almost done. All we need are a few plants and rocks and we are good. Yeah!! We will be able to enjoy it for a long time. Not like last time when we finished just in time to sell it. (Smile!)
Monday, July 21, 2008
Our new addition to the back yard!!
Posted by Foote Family at 11:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
ok, so this is really weird. you don't know me, but my family was in scott's ward when he was younger. alma 2nd ward, the mcnellys. i just had to say what a small world it is, and tell you your family is very cute!! what are the rest of the "feet" as we used to call them, up to??
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. It doesn't seem like too long ago that we were in the same ward and you were pregnant with your youngest. I am glad that she is healthy now!! Oh and I love your back yard, it looks like a great place to hang out.
Hey Rochelle! I love your yard! It's great. Can't wait until we can come and hang out with you guys in it! Also, cute cakes for Taylor and Hailey. Did you make them?
Post a Comment