She had a great birthday. She is 2 and we cannot believe that she is that old already. It seems like just last year that we were living in Vegas, and at the hospital wondering when she would get to come home. She was currently, just two weeks ago, cleared on her hips. She is good to go. We are so blessed to have her. We are thankful that Heavenly Father let us keep her. She is a BIG hand full. but totally worth it.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I can't believe she is two already. When you left us she was only like seven months old. We miss you guys so much. I miss scrapbooking- since losing Jami too, I am such a loner now. Hopefully we'll see you at thanksgiving. I need to get you your layouts- look for new ones soon.
Post a Comment