Thursday, August 21, 2008

Breaking Dawn!!!




My sister. Marlena, and I (and her sister in law and friend) went to the Barnes and Noble midnight release of Stephanie Meyers new book, Breaking Dawn!! It was a lot of fun. We waited outside for about an hour, then got inside. When we got inside the other three I was with had pre-ordered a book. I had not. So I was given a "maybe" ticket. To say the least I was worried I would not get one. So, we waited for about another hour. Then they were finally for sale!!!!!! BUT, we had to wait for them to call our number. Which was about another half hour. When our number was finally up, we went and my sister gave them her, and my tickets.....and they gave her two book!!!! So I got one after all!! Then we went to get food. We, very unwillingly, left our books in the car, and went to Denny's. One of the only places open at 2am. And what did we find. A table of kids, and some of them were reading the book!! We watched as we ate, making comments on their facial expressions. We wish we had our books. So I started the book, and finished it in a couple of days. I love the Twilight books!! Can't wait for the movie!

0 comments: