Saturday, April 19, 2008

LOOK WHO I SAW!!





I love the show Gilmore Girls. And last weekend(4/12-13) I was in Las Vegas with a couple of really good friends. We were about to get on the roller coaster at New York New York, when I saw this guy that look familiar. When he stepped in front of me to get into his locker, I asked him if he was on TV, he said yes, I asked him if he was on Gilmore Girls, he said yes. I said, "Your Christopher!!" I didn't want to be one of those fans, but I think I was a little, and least I hope it was a little. The other girls didn't recognize him. I asked if I could take his picture, and he said YES!! AHHH!!! It was very exciting for me. (I feel like an idiot.) So here is the picture, and one with of the girls I went with. (My friends realized who he was when I told them that he is the firefighter from the new TV show Private Practice.) Vegas was great, it was a nice break. We also rode the Gondola and stayed up walking the strip looking for a certain spinning wheel in all the casinos until_____ I am not going to say. But it was great!! Thank you Candace, Shelene, and Danielle!! You guys are awsome!!!

4 comments:

Zonnie said...

Ahhh!! No fair!! Sounds like fun!!

Cassidy said...

Oh I see how it is you come to Vegas and don't say hi??!! J/K Did you get to come without your your kids? Sounds like you had a blast. I loved Gilmore Girls.

Melanie said...

Wow! You got your blog to look normal! It looks great. Fun pictures. I need a girls day out soon...Let's get everyone together for lunch soon!

Jenna said...

Oh! I remember you telling me about it. How fun!