
The girls decided to get into Scott clothes and dress up like him. They looked pretty cute. They seem to do this every couple of months. They like to surprise us, keep us on our toes. I doesn't feel like we have had a day were we have not asked them "what are you doing now?" in a long time. For example, yesterday Taylor and Sydney came home from
their friends house and had lipstick ALL over
their faces. They had tried to get it off, and
succeeded a little. But, when they were put in the bath to get the rest off, which took a
lot of scrubbing, we found that they also had lipstick all over
their arms too. So, they did not have a very happy mommy, and will not be playing with makeup for quite some time. The picture here is from

another time they did it. Yes, yes, they have done it more than once. Gotta love them.
2 comments:
I think I would die if my kids got lipstick everywhere. I have a very low mess tolerance. We need to get together soon. It feels like it's been forever. I'm really bad about updating my blog, but check it out. fortmcdowell.blogspot
Holy cow! I guess I am glad I don't have any girls yet! I would have freaked. Andrew attempted once but luckily didn't get very far.-Cassidy
Post a Comment