Camping was a lot of fun. Dirty, but fun. We went up on Thursday and stayed until Sunday. We played games, and had a really fun relay race that Doeshann and Marlena put together. We were missing a few, and they were missed. There was water in the river, and the kiids had a great time. Sydney was one of the few missing. She was in Florida with her Papa and Grandma Foote. The First night was so cold that I got Scott to drive into town and by a tent heater, or I was going home. Taylor and Hailey were bundled good, but Scott and I FROZE. Other than that it was great! My sister Marlena put together almost
everything, and made an AWESOME dutch oven stew. We rode quads, and my brother Derek brought up a little dirt bike. Which was very "squirley" but fun. David, our nephew got a nasty battle wound from it. But later the next day he tried again and road it. We were so proud of him. Scott road it quite a bit, and he looked like the "Dumb and Dumber" guys. Anyone who knows Hailey knows that she has her monkey 99% of the time. Well this monkey was nasty. She would not leave it in the bed, so she dragged it around. By the end of the weekend it was almost black. The first place it went was the washing machine when we got home, which Hailey cried about.
Taylor caught some caterpillars, and got to play with her cousin Grady, which she loves to do. The boys, and some of the girls, went shooting, and had a great time. The whole weekend was a lot of fun.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I am in the mood to go camping and now I really want to go. Cute pictures!
Hey...
how come I'm not in any of the pictures?? j/k
My blog is
bubblesdoeshann.blogger.com
OH... and how do I get permission to add stuff to the family blog??
Love you
How fun. Our whole family tries to get together once a year for camping. Last year was our first. We are do for another soon. Jordan and Andrew love it!
Post a Comment