Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Talent show!!!

Taylor and three of her friends sang and danced in the school talent show last week. They were great!!! They sang a song from the movie Newsies. I am so proud of her.The each had a solo and she was great. She was so nervous.

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

Oh my goodness your girls are getting so big! How are you guys? I just recently started updating my crafty blog again after 2 years so I'm catching up on all old friends blogs that I still have ! Haha Are you on Facebook?

http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

Foote Family said...

CASSIDY!!! How are you!!?? We are good. I just started blogging again. It had been almost a year. I be your boys are huge. I will check out your blog.

The Curtis Family said...

hey o this is emma it sounds like tay did good i wasn't there so i can't judge it