Like most first graders Sydney got to go to the Zoo for a field trip. She had a lot of fun. I also got to go. I love taking them on their field trips.
She is brave. I am not a fan of Sting Rays. We went on a cruise a few years back and went on an excursion and swam in the ocean with them. I was scared to death! But I have made a goal to get over some fears. So I touched them. Yuck. They are slimy. But Syd loved them. She and her friends have a blast!
Monkeys hanging out by the monkeys.
The new elephant habitat is so neat. The kids were able to see all the elephants.
The zoo has gotten so much nicer than when I was a kid. Heck it is better than the last time I was there, which was about 1-2 years.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Sydney's Field trip to the Zoo
Posted by Foote Family at 3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment