I read in a magazine that a good way to get ride of soap scum is to mix equal parts liquid dish soap and Epsom salt. I have those things. So I decided to try. We all know hoe hard it is to clean the glass shower doors. So I mix them , and get started. But when I started to try to wash it off, man! It was taking forever. And it didn't look like it was working! I did about half a quit. It was ridiculous. I was not wanting to get back in there. But I had to. So I took a shower and started cleaning. I was in there forever. But it came off. You won't believe it. It worked. My shower looks great! Now if only I can keep it that way.
So it was a pain, and I will probably never do it again, unless my shower gets really bad. But is did work. So if you decide to try it, make sure you have plenty of time.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
The dirty shower
Posted by Foote Family at 6:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment