It is the start of Spring Break and we are trying to keep busy. I am determined to do something each day. I don't want to miss out on some great times by having the girls play every day. Even if it is what they want. So yesterday we went and wandered the Riparian Reserve, by the library. There are so many birds. The kids had a blast, and Hailey took lots of pictures.She is such a poser.
Hailey is always so silly!
Tay by the water, or whats left of it.
Syd showing off the beautiful plant. Price is Right her she comes.
They were determined to get water out. I think we were there a good 10 minutes while they all tried.
It was a great time. I love when I can get them out of the house. They really open up. They are so great.


0 comments:
Post a Comment