We surprised the kids and drove up to Flagstaff on Wednesday. Scott check the weather and made sure that it was snowing while we were there. It started snowing about an hour outside of Flag. It was great. The girls were really excited.
Scott and I got Taylor to take a picture of us.
Last time Hailey was in the snow she cried the whole time. This time, not once.
Sydney liked eating the snow.
Taylor has loved the snow since she was a baby. We took her to the snow what she was about 7 months old and she was crawling in it. Hitting her face and digging her finger in. She hasn't changed.
Taylor on the way home started saying on streets and their exit numbers and how far they were. She sounded a lot like a GPS device. It was funny. Then we got to Val Vista. She said "Val Vista..(long pause)....Doctor, 1 1/4 miles." I bet you thought it was Val Vista Drive. You thought wrong. :)
All three of our snow beauties!
Friday, January 1, 2010
Snow!!
Posted by Foote Family at 6:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Looks like that had a blast! I really want to take our kids to the snow. Abby hasn't ever been.
Looks like FUN! Hey, I had to tell you that yesterday as we were coming home from errands Isa started talking about "going to class" and then she said that she "really loves that guy her teacher". Too cute! That's your DH she's talking about!
Post a Comment