Tuesday, July 28, 2009

California!

We (sorta) had a Foote Family Reunion. Most of the adults went to California for a little less than a week. We went to the Orange County Swap meet on Sunday. It is huge, it have just about everything. On Monday we went to Knotts Berry Farm, that was fun. I love Disneyland, but Knotts has a few bigger rides.
There were about 3 that we went on that I was pretty sure I was gonna die, for about 5 seconds. But loads of fun. The on Tuesday, MY BIRTHDAY(woohoo)we went to Disneyland. Were I got in free, oh yeah. The new fireworks show is great! We rode Splash Mountain, of course, it is one of our favorites. The difference this time was how wet we got. We were soaked half way through the ride. But it was great anyway!

(blurry pic, sorry)


Wednesday we took a Hollywood tour. It was OK. We did get to see Micheal Jackson's house, the day before he died. That was weird. And we saw Bumble Bee. Cool huh!?!?!
We also saw the LA Ink Tattoo shop. I am not a tattoo fan. I actually think that they look gross. But I do love this show. I am not sure why. Just do. It makes, even more, NOT want a tattoo. Way to much pain.

Then on Thursday some went home, and some stayed. We stayed and went to a lunch with Scott mom and dad. Then we went bowling. It was fun. On the whole it was a fun trip.

0 comments: