I love all of your updates! I am so jealous that you got to go to Spain!! How awesome is that? I am so sad that I didn't get to get together with you before we moved. Life just got so busy and crazy before we left. Hopefully we will visit at Christmas.
I just checked out some of your Spain pics! Wow what a treat. You guys are such a cute couple, glad you got a special trip to yourselves! You deserve it!:)
Hey Rochelle, Just found your blog through Alli E. Can I just tell you how much I've enjoyed getting to know you & Scott through primary? Anyway, I'm looking forward to checking your blog every now & then. If you want an invite to mine just send me a quick e-mail to alitaylorbloginvite@yahoo.com
3 comments:
I love all of your updates! I am so jealous that you got to go to Spain!! How awesome is that? I am so sad that I didn't get to get together with you before we moved. Life just got so busy and crazy before we left. Hopefully we will visit at Christmas.
I just checked out some of your Spain pics! Wow what a treat. You guys are such a cute couple, glad you got a special trip to yourselves! You deserve it!:)
Hey Rochelle, Just found your blog through Alli E. Can I just tell you how much I've enjoyed getting to know you & Scott through primary? Anyway, I'm looking forward to checking your blog every now & then. If you want an invite to mine just send me a quick e-mail to alitaylorbloginvite@yahoo.com
Cheers!
Ali T.
Post a Comment