Friday, May 22, 2009

Hailey Grace!


Last month Sydney is putting in a DVD and says "Mom there is a DVD stuck in the DVD player." I am thinking how? and really? Sure enough there is. But I cannot get to it. So I try tweezers with no luck, when I stick them in they just squeeze closed. So I stuck a glue dot on the end and start trying to get it. It worked. I got it out. BUT wait, there is another one. And then another one. Well I ended up pulling out 9 DVD/Cd's. I could not believe it. I asked Hailey if she did it she says yes. There were nine DVDs in the DVD player. They were underneath where the DVD player comes out and you put on the DVD and the push it in. I could believe that many would fit. At least it wasn't food.

0 comments: