Taylor is so nice to other kids. She has a friend over today, it was a half day at school. She just moved here last week. (I think she has a new best friend.) Her teacher, yesterday at parent/teacher conference, told me that she has really gone out of her way to help her feel welcome. I am so proud of her.
She has had some trouble with not so nice girls lately. And then trying to play with other friends and not play with them, without hurting their feelings. It has been hard on her. She is trying to make good decisions, and it looks like she has.
I am thankful that I have a daughter that is so kind to others, and still tries to be kind even when they are not. She is so awesome.


4 comments:
Of course she is such a sweet girl, she has a mother whom is a great example!
Taylor is always nice to us! She is a very sweet girl. I remember feeling like Taylor when I was little. It's hard being a girl!
How sweet. Reminds me of Maycie. It's hard seeing our sweet girls face real life. I wish I could be at school with Maycie and fight off all fo the not so nice girls. I guess we just keep trying to teach them the best we can.
How are you? I haven't been the best at keeping in touch. We need a girls night out. Diane is moving into a house right by your old one off of Hawes next week. I'll call you soon!!
She is a sweetheart and a half!! I am glad she is such a good girl and good friend to everyone!!
Post a Comment