Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sydney's baptism


Sydney got BAPTIZED!!! She has been so excited. It was such a great day! Most of our families were there and we had a great lunch after. Thank you to everyone for coming.
We are so thankful for Sydney. She is such an amazing girl. She is kind and loving, but feisty and ornery. She is a great kid!! She is a great example to us.

Our fun family! In the words of Dash(from the Incredible's) "I love our family"!!!

Syd and Daddy. I am so thankful the have such an awesome husband that can baptise our kids.

Sydney in her dress. She is so cute!!

As a bonus Sydney was baptized on the same day a a really good friend! We love you Sadie!

I am so thankful to be a part of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am thankful that we can have our children baptized. I am thankful for our parents that helped get us to where we are, so we can keep our kids on the straight and narrow.

1 comments:

Christina said...

Congrats to Syndey! Our girls are getting so big. She looks so happy in the pics, what a special day for her.:)