Scott an I have been married for 11 years now. Man do I feel old. We were able to go to a hotel for two nights in Scottsdale. It was great. We got a room off of Priceline. Well the room ended up being at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort. It was probably a regular room. So Scott called a guy who has been his contact for all the events they have there for work. He hooked us up. We ended up ion the "Lodges". This place was bigger than our fist and second apartment! It was AWESOME!!! We had dinner, we swam in the heated pool, saw Avatar, again, shopped. We even got a couples massage, which was wonderful. Even if it did tickle some of the time. I have the best husband in the whole world. He is so great. I am thankful for the time I have with him. Those of you who know him know he is ornery. That man drives me crazy. But he is such an awesome guy, I cannot get enough of him.
Here's to another 11 years, and hopefully more.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
11 years
Posted by Foote Family at 3:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Congrats on 11 years! Your getaway sounds like heaven. Didn't you love Avatar?
Post a Comment