I have been working out really hard lately. About 1 to 1 1/2 hours a day. And watching what I eat. I have not exercised so much since high school. (I played basketball, so you know 3 hour practices 6 days a week). I am finally seeing results. I am down 5 lbs. It is not a lot, but enough to see a difference, and keep me motivated. I have found a website that has been my life saver. It is Sparkpeople.com. It helps me know what to eat, and what I need to do the loose the weight I want. I get updates form others in groups I have joined, and many, many times it has been the boost I need to keep going. And the best part is that it is free. It has helped me because I have something, and people I am accountable to. It makes it a lot easier.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
yEAH!!! Way to go Rochelle!
Hooray for you! Keep it up. I'm on the same journey.
That is awesome Rochelle! I have been working out too but not that much. And it takes a lot for me to loose five lbs. I always just stay the same and it's hard to loose. Great job!
I proud of you that's great!
Post a Comment