We had a blast at the river. The videos are some from another guy, Jeff, who was kayaking with us. Play with the video a little eventually it will work. This first video is of the salt falls. The Indians used to harvest salt from them . I have lived in AZ all my life and never knew that or why it is called the Salt river. Sad. It was amazing the view we had through the whole thing. It gave us a new appreciation for AZ landscaping. It is sooo much prettier than what you see from the road.
I will put a big post on later with more details of the trip.
Rochelle
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Salt River!!
Posted by Foote Family at 9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Don't feel bad not knowing about the salt thing, I didn't know that either. Looks like tons of fun!
Post a Comment