Thursday, August 21, 2008

First day of School




School is finally back in. They were so excited to go. Sydney has been wanting to go to kindergarten since last year. We got great teachers. They love school. In Sydney's class there are about 8 other kids from church, and it has made it better for her. Taylor called a bunch of kids from her last year, 1st grade, class to see who would be in her 2nd grade class. She was thrilled to find a few would be there.

I now am home with just Hailey, who naps most of the afternoon. It is great!!

5 comments:

Marie said...

Hooray for back to school! The girls look adorable.It is so nice to only have one at home and actually be able to get a few things done!

Christina said...

Yay!! The kids look so excited to be back. I know I have been enjoying a break too! You guys are great!! When are you going to move to Tucson so we can see you guys again??

Jenna said...

Oh, yay! How fun for you and for the girls!

Melanie said...

So cute! Can you believe how big our kids are getting? School is great, huh? It's nice to have a little break from my kids so I can continue to want to be their mother! I love all your pictures. Hope YOU are doing good!

Cassidy said...

Wow your girls looks so big! Watch out boys! ha ha I bet you are so glad to have sydney in school. I hate having to wait and extra year for andrew to go to kindergarten. I am glad things are going well for you guys