Thursday, May 22, 2008


Sydney graduated from Preschool on Tuesday (5/20). They sang some songs and got certificates. She was really excited for this day. But I think that she is looking forward to starting kindergarten even more.

I am glad she is done for two reasons. I don't have to pay for it any more, and I don't have to drive 10 minutes to and fram twice a week. It got old. But she loved it, and will miss her friends.

1 comments:

Cassidy said...

That is cool that they get those graduation caps. I teared up at Jordans preschool graduation because the kids are so dang cute! Yea its costing me quite a bit for Andrew to be in preschool he will be starting his second year this fall and because he will miss the cutoff he will get another year after that. I can't wait till he starts kindergarden!